Ron's Grilled Shrimp
This grilled shrimp is marinated in a sensational medley of citrus juices, garlic, cilantro, parsley and basil.
Combine lime juice, lemon juice, olive oil, and vinegar in a large bowl. Add cilantro, parsley, basil, salt, pepper, garlic, and crushed red pepper; mix thoroughly. Add shrimp and toss to coat....
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 6 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 pounds jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
Related recipes like Ron's Grilled Shrimp
Marinade your meat in rosemary and garlic then griddle to your liking and serve with chunky fennel, ...
Marinated grilled lamb cutlets with creamed corn .... Lamb kebabs & Greek salad. 4.333335 .... I doubled up the creamed corn part to serve 4 but it made gallons!