Crumb-Topped Apple & Pumpkin Pie
This special recipe combines all the warm, delicious flavors of the season and makes a truly unique presentation. It gets rave reviews each year and has become a holiday tradition at our house....
Directions On a lightly floured surface, unroll pastry. Transfer pastry to a 9-in. deep-dish pie plate. Trim pastry to 1/2 in. beyond edge of plate; flute edges. In a large bowl, combine the...
- Yield: 10 servings
- Cooking time: 50 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 sheet refrigerated pie pastry
- 2 cups thinly sliced peeled tart apples
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- PUMPKIN FILLING:
- 1-1/2 cups canned pumpkin
- 1 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons cold butter
- 3 tablespoons chopped walnuts
Related recipes like Crumb-Topped Apple & Pumpkin Pie
Little Italian toasts topped with creamy cheese, sweet fruit and salty ham - a killer combination to...
Little Italian toasts topped with creamy cheese, sweet fruit and salty ham a killer combination to be served as a nibble, from BBC Good Food.