Egg Noodles with Turkey, Bacon, and Rosemary
Old-fashioned egg noodles are as good as ever. Here they're paired with quick cooking turkey cutlets - a real convenience food. The salty bacon helps bring out the flavor of the mild turkey. And rosemary enhances them both.
In a large frying pan, cook the bacon, stirring occasionally, until golden brown and just crisp, about 5 minutes. Remove and drain on paper towels. Pour off all but 2 tablespoons of the fat...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1/4 pound sliced bacon, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 pound turkey cutlets, cut into 1/2-by-1 1/2-inch strips
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 10 ounces prewashed spinach
- 1/2 cup canned low-sodium chicken broth or homemade stock
- 3/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crumbled
- 1/2 pound wide egg noodles
- 1 tablespoon butter, at room temperature
Related recipes like Egg Noodles with Turkey, Bacon, and Rosemary
Or Stuffed Cabbage Rolls Because it's Christmas I thought I would share with you the Romanian tradit...
Chop the rest of the cabbage you didn't use sprinkling half of it on the bottom of the pan then add the tomato paste and sliced bacon. ... Dressed spring cabbage.
Get Sauteed Chicken Breast with Fresh Spinach Pasta Recipe from Food Network...
2 tablespoons minced fresh herbs (such as tarragon, chives, chervil or parsley) ... Return chicken to the skillet, add rosemary, and bay leaf and cook, covered ...
Get Chopped Panzanella and Rosemary Steak Salad Recipe from Food Network...
Prepare a grill for medium heat. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. In a small bowl, mix 2 tablespoons of the oil with the garlic, rosemary, 1 teaspoon salt and ...