Strawberry Shortcake Smoothie
Buttery shortbread cookies are blended with yogurt, strawberries, and milk to create this strawberry shortcake inspired smoothie.
Place the yogurt, milk, strawberries, cookies, sweetener, vanilla, and optional protein powder into a blender. Cover, and puree until smooth. Pour into glasses to serve.
- Yield: 3
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 2 cups nonfat plain yogurt
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups fresh or frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 6 crushed shortbread cookies
- 4 teaspoons granular no-calorie sucralose sweetener (e.g., Splenda ®)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons whey protein powder (optional)
Related recipes like Strawberry Shortcake Smoothie
Get Thai Basil Ice Cream with Beaumes de Venise Fruit Compote Recipe from Food Network...
This cucumber, orange, and carrot juice is a refreshing way to start the day and is ready in about 1...
This cucumber, orange, and carrot juice is a refreshing way to start the day and is ... Very Orange Smoothie without Oranges Recipe This very orange smoothie ...