Hot Dog Cookies
These little treasures look just like little hot dogs! Perfect for children's parties or sporting events.
In a medium bowl, cream together the butter, confectioners' sugar and vanilla until smooth. Stir in the flour until dough is smooth. Remove 1 cup of dough, then cover and refrigerate remaining...
- Yield: 16
- Cooking time: 15 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 drops red food coloring
- 3 tablespoons flaked coconut
- 2 drops green food coloring
- 1 (4.5 ounce) tube prepared yellow frosting
Related recipes like Hot Dog Cookies
Take oatmeal cookies and add crispy rice cereal and coconut using this recipe....
Take oatmeal cookies and add crispy rice cereal and coconut using this recipe. ... Chocolate cookies with corn flakes, chocolate chips, coconut flakes and raisins. Oatmeal Peanut .... 6/25/2014. They were to thin, too sweet and too greasy. ... very thin... Which is not what I had expected by looking at the picture on this recipe.