Pineapple Upside-Down Cake
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Pineapple Upside-Down Cake recipe from Ree Drummond
Directions Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Make the cake batter: Combine the flour, baking powder, salt, granulated sugar, 1/2 stick butter, the shortening, milk, eggs, vanilla and 2 tablespoons...
- Yield: 8 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 40 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 stick unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup vegetable shortening
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 20 -ounce can sliced pineapple,
- 2 tablespoons juice reserved (drink the rest!)
- 1 1/3 cups packed light brown sugar
- Maraschino cherries, stemmed (optional)
Related recipes like Pineapple Upside-Down Cake
Flaky puff pastry is filled with chocolate-hazelnut spread and all-fruit raspberry spread in this de...
Spread about 1/2 teaspoon of the raspberry jam over the hazelnut spread. Brush the edges with ... Relive the 80's with Chef John's "flourless" chocolate cake recipe. Raspberry Lemon ... Recipe This decadent double layer chocolate and .... Better than you can get at some coffee shops. ... 2017 Allrecipes.com. All Rights ...
These buttery Danish oatmeal cookies made with pecans are small and light....
... categories articles. Hawaiian Beef Casserole Recipe This casserole with ground beef, kidney beans, and pineapple ... 263. Best Oven Baked Chicken Recipe A simple way to bake a whole chicken, this ... all reviews 75. profile image.