Easy Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Biscuit baking mix makes this classic pineapple cake a breeze.
Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Melt butter in a 9-inch baking pan in the preheating oven. Remove pan. Sprinkle brown sugar evenly over butter. Arrange pineapple chunks in...
- Yield: 12
- Cooking time: 35 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 (15 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups biscuit baking mix (such as Bisquick®)
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
Related recipes like Easy Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Marc Antony's Scampi Wraps recipe from Rachael Ray...
24 deveined shrimp, peeled, tails off, if your fish counter won't do this for you, ask for easy peels (deveined raw shrimp in shell) and just slide the shells off when ...
This quick and easy no-chocolate brownie recipe is done in just over half an hour....
This quick and easy no chocolate brownie recipe is done in just over half an hour . ... High Altitude Deep Dish Brownies Recipe The thin air in Denver can play ...