White Chili with Chicken & Corn
A winning recipe for game day or any busy night--just fix and forget in the slow cooker, no one will guess it was so easy.
Combine first 9 ingredients in slow cooker; stir. Add chicken broth. Cover and cook 4 hours on HIGH or 8 hours on LOW. Stir in cilantro. Serve chili with choice of toppings, as desired.
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 4 Hour
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 (15 ounce) can white beans, drained
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can Del Monte® Whole Kernel Corn, drained
- 1 (7 ounce) can fire-roasted diced green chiles
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup cornmeal
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 cups College Inn® Chicken Broth
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Optional Toppings:
- Sour cream
- Lime wedges
- Diced tomatoes
- Tortilla chips
- Shredded cheese
Related recipes like White Chili with Chicken & Corn
Get Roasted Portobello with Caramelized Onion Ravioli Recipe from Food Network...
This soup includes chicken broth, carrot, onion, some spices, and a splash of lemon. Flexible and v...
Drizzle with olive oil and a sprinkle of chili powder to serve. ... Whole Wheat Coconut Oil Waffles Recipe These whole wheat waffles made with coconut oil are ...