This is a recipe that always seems to be used at our family gatherings. Everyone loves it. It's also great to make ahead for busy days.
Directions In large bowl, combine the chicken, bacon, water chestnuts, celery and grapes; set aside. In another bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients; add to salad and toss to coat. Chill...
- Yield: 4-6 servings
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 2-1/2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 4 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 cup halved green grapes
- 3/4 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 to 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons grated onion
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Dash Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
Related recipes like Chicken Salad
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Warm Saffron Potatoes with Serrano Ham and Sweet Peas recipe from ...
"This delicious salad works well as a side or on its own. Especially good in fall and winter months ...
Sliced pears, dried cranberries, Havarti cheese, pecans, and almonds makes ... Kale Cranberry Pepita Salad Recipe This kale, cranberry, and pepita salad is a ...
This stunning classic piccata made with a tangy and savory lemon and white wine sauce is sure to bec...
Whisk in the chicken broth, reserved garlic, lemon juice and capers. Cook for 5 minutes ... Angel Hair Pasta with Garlic Shrimp and Broccoli. This pasta dish is ...