This recipe was given to me by a good friend in Hawaii. She always uses fresh pineapple, the end product is delicious. Very yummy served with ice cream or whipped cream as an accompaniment.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). In a small bowl stir together the melted butter and the brown sugar; spread the mixture evenly in a well buttered 9 inch round cake pan. Pat...
- Yield: 12
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 cups fresh pineapple - peeled, cored and cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup milk
Related recipes like Pineapple Upside
Get Maui Tacos' Fish Taco with Pineapple Tomato Salsa Recipe from Food Network...
Get Pan Roasted Onaga (Red Snapper) with Charred Sugarloaf Pineapple, Hawaiian Hearts of Palm and Ka...
Feb 11, 2017 Get Pan Roasted Onaga (Red Snapper) with Charred Sugarloaf Pineapple, Hawaiian Hearts of Palm and Kafir Lime Jus Recipe from ... Coat pineapple slices and heart of palm with peanut oil. ... Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie.