Bacon Onion Dip
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Bacon Onion Dip recipe from Giada De Laurentiis
Directions Place the olive oil and bacon in a medium skillet over medium heat. Cook, stirring often, until the bacon is golden brown and crispy, about 8 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, remove...
- Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 25 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 ounces double-smoked slab bacon, diced small
- 1 large onion, diced small
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup whole milk Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 2 large carrots, cut on a sharp bias to form chips, for serving, optional
- Pita chips, for serving, optional
Related recipes like Bacon Onion Dip
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Kicked Up French Toast recipe from Emeril Lagasse...
Get this all star, easy to follow Kicked Up French Toast recipe from Emeril Lagasse. ... Sprinkle the French toast with powdered sugar and serve immediately with syrup, and bacon twirls on the ... Hometown Hungers: New Orleans Beignets.
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Pump-Up-the-Jam Cocktail Weenies recipe from Hungry Girl...
14 hot dogs with about 40 calories and 1 gram of fat or less each. 3/4 cup very finely chopped yellow onion. 1 cup chili sauce (the kind found by the ketchup).
Cheesy, beefy pasta is possible in the slow cooker! Serve with your fave taco toppings. MORE+ LESS-...
Cheesy, beefy pasta is possible in the slow cooker! ... In 4 to 5 quart slow cooker , stir beef, water, taco seasoning, tomatoes, onion and garlic until well blended.