Cream Cheese and Crab Sushi Rolls
Delicious and surprisingly simple sushi rolls with imitation crab, cream cheese and cucumber.
Bring the rice and water to a boil in a saucepan over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until the rice is tender, and the liquid has been absorbed, 20 to 25 minutes. Stir...
- Yield: 2
- Cooking time: 20 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 cup uncooked white rice
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 sheets nori seaweed sheets
- 1/4 cucumber, peeled and sliced lengthwise
- 2 pieces imitation crab legs
- 1/2 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, sliced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
Related recipes like Cream Cheese and Crab Sushi Rolls
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Portuguese One Pot Chicken and Potatoes recipe from Rachael Ray...
1 teaspoon grated orange zest. One 14 ounce can chunky crushed tomatoes. A couple handfuls fresh flat leaf parsley, coarsely chopped. 4 Portuguese rolls ...
Impress your guests with this deceptively simple saute of butter, garlic, wine, Parmesan cheese and ...
Impress your guests with this deceptively simple saute of butter, garlic, wine, Parmesan cheese and shrimp. Serve over hot linguine and garnish with chopped ...