Fruit Salad Abalos Style
A mixture of exotic canned and fresh fruits combine with condensed milk and sour cream in a Filipino version of fruit salad.
Stir together the fruit cocktail, lychees, macapuno, palm seeds, creamed corn, apple, Asian pear, sour cream and condensed milk in a large bowl. Chill for at least one hour before serving.
- Yield: 10
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 (30 ounce) can fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can lychees, drained
- 1 (12 ounce) jar macapuno (coconut preserves), drained
- 1 (20 ounce) can palm seeds, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 Red Delicious apple, cored and diced
- 1 Asian pear, cored and cubed
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
Related recipes like Fruit Salad Abalos Style
This quick and easy salad combines chickpeas, chopped red cabbage, tomatoes, and onions in a tahini ...
This quick and easy salad combines chickpeas, chopped red cabbage, tomatoes, and ... Salad II Recipe A chilled combo of garbanzo beans, tomatoes, green .... I had left over red cabbage and was looking for something quick to make with it ...
This salad is delicious served with grills, or serve with couscous for a veggie lunch...
This salad is delicious served with grills, or serve with couscous for a veggie ... I also used smoked paprika and black cumin to flavour the oil I used to brush the ...