When my neighbor prepared these large full-flavored sandwiches, I had to have the recipe. Strips of catfish are treated to a zesty Cajun cornmeal breading, then served on a bun with packaged...
Directions In a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar and sugar until smooth. Add coleslaw mix; toss to coat. Set aside. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the cornmeal,...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 10 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fat-free sour cream
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 cups broccoli coleslaw mix
- 1/4 cup cornmeal
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 pound catfish fillets, cut into 2-1/2-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 kaiser rolls, split
Related recipes like Catfish Po'Boys
Get Fried Catfish topped with Crawfish Au Gratin Sauce Recipe from Food Network...
Get Guy Fieri's Not Lackin' on the Blackenin' Catfish Recipe from Food Network...
On a plate, mix together the paprika, cayenne, thyme, chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, salt and pepper for the blackened spice mixture. Dredge the catfish ...