Hot Date with a Chicken
A date, apricot, and cayenne pepper stuffing fills these baked chicken breasts.
Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Combine the dates, apple, apricots, raisins, orange zest, and orange juice in a small bowl. Season with cayenne pepper, cardamom, and mace;...
- Yield: 2
- Cooking time: 25 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1/4 cup dates, pitted and chopped
- 1 small apple - peeled, cored, and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped dried apricots
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mace
- 2 (6 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Related recipes like Hot Date with a Chicken
Almost a 5. My changes: regular brown rice (not instant), fresh broccoli and carrots, and LOTS of seasonings. I seasoned the chicken before browning with garlic ...
These healthy smoky chicken wraps, packed with veg, are great for a night in. To make a veggie versi...
These healthy smoky chicken wraps, packed with veg, are great for a night in. To make a veggie version, simply replace the chicken with roasted sweet potato.
Lime juice and tequila in the dressing impart a tart kick to this colorful salad of rainbow rotini, ...
Salad. 10: oz. (4 cups) uncooked rainbow rotini (spiral pasta). 1: lb. boneless skinless chicken strips for stir frying. 1: (1 oz.) pkg. Old El Paso™ Taco Seasoning ...
"Sticky, sweet, tangy, and a little zippy if you prefer, this is a local favorite."...
0. Recipe by: Laurie P. "Sticky, sweet, tangy, and a little zippy if you prefer, this is a .... See how to make a classic chicken dish with a tart lemon butter sauce.