Hearty Italian Meatball Soup
Using canned beef broth and diced Italian-style tomatoes and frozen meatballs and vegetables helps assemble a quick pot of soup.
Stir water, tomatoes, beef broth, and Italian seasoning together in a large pot; bring to a boil. Add meatballs, Italian-blend vegetables, and pasta to the pot. Return broth to a boil, reduce...
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 20 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 3 cups water
- 2 (14 ounce) cans diced tomatoes with onion and garlic, undrained
- 2 (14 ounce) cans beef broth
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen cooked Italian-style meatballs
- 2 cups frozen Italian-blend vegetables
- 1 cup small star-shaped dried pasta
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Related recipes like Hearty Italian Meatball Soup
Get Coconut Soup with Caramelized Lychees and Mango Tofu Recipe from Food Network...
Get Coconut Soup with Caramelized Lychees and Mango Tofu Recipe from Food Network. ... Just before serving, add 2 caramelized lychees to each bowl of soup. ... Butternut Squash and Apple Soup ... Soup. Recipe courtesy of Nancy Fuller ...
The full color spectrum of bell peppers tossed in lemon juice and roasted with whole cloves of garli...
The full color spectrum of bell peppers tossed in lemon juice and roasted with ... Watch how to make a comforting bowl of flavorful butternut squash soup. ... Fat Burning Soup Recipe A package of onion soup mix flavors the tomato ... Cooking Questions: Soup ... A true celebration of the bell pepper in all its glorious colors.