Penne-Wise Pumpkin Pasta
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Penne-Wise Pumpkin Pasta recipe from Rachael Ray
Directions Watch how to make this recipe. Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat for the pasta. Add salt and the pasta and cook al dente, reserving 12 cup of the starchy pasta...
- Yield: 6 servings
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1 pound whole-wheat penne pasta
- 2 tablespoons EVOO (extra-virgin olive oil)
- 3 shallots, finely chopped
- 3 to 4 garlic cloves, grated
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 12 cup cream
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce, or to taste
- Freshly grated or ground nutmeg
- 2 pinches of ground cinnamon
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 7 to 8 fresh sage leaves, thinly sliced
- Grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
Related recipes like Penne-Wise Pumpkin Pasta
Get Three Sister's Stew Recipe from Food Network...
4 cups butternut squash, pumpkin or acorn squash baked with salt and pepper, ... 2 1/2 cups cooked yellow eyed beans, pinto beans can be substituted ... add the garlic, corn, cooked beans, and diced squash and mix all ingredients together.
"A new twist on a fall classic with international flavors. Best served with a drizzle of honey on to...
This is the real deal, folks! Roasted fresh pumpkin, fresh coconut water, ground ginger, and curry create a warm and hearty pumpkin soup.
Ground turkey, pumpkin, and easy chili ingredients like seasoned black beans combine in a flavorful ...
Ground turkey, pumpkin, and easy chili ingredients like seasoned black beans combine in a flavorful and ... Grandma's Slow Cooker Vegetarian Chili.