Wave Your Flag Cheesecake
Salute the red, white and blue with this layered dessert studded with fresh blueberries and strawberries.
Slice 1 cup of the strawberries; set aside. Halve the remaining 3 cups strawberries; set aside. Stir boiling water into dry gelatin mixes in large bowl at least 2 min. until completely dissolved....
- Yield: 20
- Cooking time: 5 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 quart strawberries, divided
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 2 pkg. (4 serving size) JELL-O Brand Strawberry Flavor Gelatin
- Ice cubes
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 (10.75 ounce) loaf pound cake, cut into 10 slices
- 1 1/3 cups blueberries, divided
- 2 (8 ounce) packages PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) tub COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
Related recipes like Wave Your Flag Cheesecake
Get Paula Deen's Deep-Fried Cheesecake Recipe from Food Network...
Get Paula Deen's Deep Fried Cheesecake Recipe from Food Network. ... Place deep fried rolls of cheesecake on paper towels to cool slightly before serving. Drizzle with chocolate sauce and top with whipped ... Deep Fried Cheesecake Bites.
No one will guess that this easy, rich and creamy no-cook, make-ahead cheesecake uses only 4 ingredi...
Chocolate hazelnut ice cream cheesecake ... Put the cornflakes and half a jar of chocolate hazelnut spread in a bowl and beat to ... Spider's web cake 2016 ...