Pasta with Grilled Shrimp and Pineapple Salsa
Refreshing and citrusy! Preparation Time: 20 minutes. This recipe is from The WEBB Cooks, articles and recipes by Robyn Webb, courtesy of the American Diabetes Association.
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente. Drain. In a large bowl combine pineapple, red pepper, red onion, jalapeno pepper,...
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 20 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 3 cups rotini pasta
- 1/2 fresh pineapple - peeled, cored and chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large red onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp - peeled and deveined