Braised Short Rib Crostini with Remoulade
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Braised Short Rib Crostini with Remoulade recipe from Giada De Laurentiis
Directions For the short ribs: Heat the oil in a medium Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Sprinkle the short ribs evenly with the salt and add them to the pan. Sear well on all sides. This...
- Yield: 16 crostini
- Cooking time: 3 Hour 30 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless beef short ribs, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 carrot, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 celery stalk, roughly chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 fresh thyme sprigs
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 cup red wine
- 1 cup beef broth
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, peeled (see Cook's Note)
- 1/4 cup chopped cornichons (about 7 cornichons)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon capers, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 16 crostini (see Cook's Note)
- 4 cornichons, sliced thin, for garnish
Related recipes like Braised Short Rib Crostini with Remoulade
A no-cook version of artichoke dip is quick and easy to prepare with a food processor. Combine a swe...
A no cook version of artichoke dip is quick and easy to prepare with a food processor. Combine a sweet onion, canned artichoke hearts, spinach, and sour cream for a creamy and flavorful dip. ... Best with pita chips, crostini, or some kind of chip with less salt." .... 1 (8 ounce) package reduced fat cream cheese, softened.
Rabbit is roasted in a spicy onion gravy. Great for dinner, served with rice and homemade bread....
Hasenpfeffer (Rabbit Stew) Recipe Rabbit is braised in a red wine gravy ... Maltese Rabbit Stew Recipe Nutmeg flavors rabbit, potatoes, and carrots in this ...