Pumpkin Dump Cake
This pumpkin dump cake is just as easy as the classic. With spiced cake mix and pumpkin puree, you'll have a tasty fall treat ready in a jiff.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch pan. In a large bowl, combine pumpkin puree, eggs, brown sugar, white sugar and milk. Stir in cinnamon, ginger, cloves and...
- Yield: 12
- Cooking time: 50 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 (29 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package spice cake mix
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup melted butter
Related recipes like Pumpkin Dump Cake
Made in minutes using a boxed cake mix and prepared lemon pie filling, this version of lemon bars bu...
Made in minutes using a boxed cake mix and prepared lemon pie filling, this version of lemon bars bursts with tantalizing lemon flavor, and is easy enough for young chefs to make. ... One of them was lemon and the other one was strawberry.
Get DECORATIVE CENTERPIECES Pumpkin Patch Centerpiece Recipe from Food Network...
Watch how to make this recipe. Special equipment: 1 large pumpkin shaped cake pan (recommended: Nordic Ware Brand) 1 (12 count) small pumpkin shaped ...