Enjoy that summer strawberry flavor all year 'round with these caramel strawberry crescents that use frozen strawberries for ease and convenience.
3 Separate dough into 8 triangles. Spread a heaping teaspoon of filling on each triangle, leaving 1/4-inch border. Loosely roll each crescent up, and place on cookie sheet, leaving tips straight....
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries, thawed
- 1/4 cup dulce de leche caramel sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
Related recipes like Caramel-Cinnamon-Strawberry Crescents
Blend almond milk, oats, strawberries, and yogurt together to make this recipe for a fast and fillin...
Blend almond milk, oats, strawberries, and yogurt together to make this recipe for a fast and filling strawberry oatmeal breakfast smoothie.