Bar Americain's Gulf Shrimp and Grits
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Bar Americain's Gulf Shrimp and Grits recipe from Bobby Flay
Directions For the grits: Bring 4 cups of the water and 2 teaspoons of salt to a boil in a medium saucepan over high heat. Slowly whisk in the grits and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 22 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 4 to 5 cups shrimp stock
- 1 cup yellow stone ground cornmeal
- 1 cup grated white Cheddar
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced, for garnish
- 1/2 pound thick double-smoked cut bacon, cut into lardons
- 2 tablespoons pure olive oil
- 20 large (21 to 24 count) shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Related recipes like Bar Americain's Gulf Shrimp and Grits
This recipe combines some of my favorite ingredients; beer, hot sauce and shrimp. Cooking with beer ...
This recipe combines some of my favorite ingredients; beer, hot sauce and shrimp. Cooking with beer is always cool. Just remember not to waste that 1/4 can of ...
Here's an old-school gumbo with shrimp, sausage, bacon, okra, the holy trinity, and a roux that is p...
See how to make grill free New Orleans style barbequed shrimp. Chef John's Shrimp Etouffee. Discover the tricks to making amazing Creole shrimp with a ...