This cherry limeade pie, a cross between key lime pie and cherry cheesecake, is perfect for summer picnics and barbeques.
Beat cream cheese in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Add limeade concentrate and sugar and beat until light and fluffy, at least 5 minutes. Spoon mixture into graham...
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1/2 cup whipped cream, or to taste
Related recipes like Easy No
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Oven Baked Pecan-Crusted Chicken Fingers recipe from Emeril Lagass...
Get this all star, easy to follow Oven Baked Pecan Crusted Chicken Fingers ... Garnish with parsley and serve with the Honey Mustard Dipping sauce on the ...