Saucy BBQ Chicken Thighs
Barbecued chicken gets a makeover in this recipe. The combination of ingredients makes for a mellow flavor that tastes more grown up than the original. It's great over rice, pasta or potatoes....
Directions Place chicken in a 3-qt. slow cooker; sprinkle with poultry seasoning. Top with onion and tomatoes. In a small bowl, mix tomato sauce, barbecue sauce, orange juice and seasonings;...
- Yield: 6 servings
- Cooking time: 300 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Hot cooked brown rice, optional
Related recipes like Saucy BBQ Chicken Thighs
These spicy baked wontons are filled with chicken, jalapeno cream cheese, and Borden(R) Cheddar and ...
Shredded chicken, tomatoes, and jalapeno peppers join Velveeta® in this addictive dip....
Shredded chicken, tomatoes, and jalapeno peppers join Velveeta® in this addictive dip. ... Place the diced tomatoes, processed cheese, chicken meat, sour cream, green onion, taco seasoning, and jalapeno pepper ... Avocado Spinach Dip.