Three Bean Salad with Corn
Mix together a variety of canned vegetables and beans with a homemade vinaigrette dressing for an easy picnic salad.
Mix kidney beans, wax beans, green beans, garbanzo beans, corn, mushrooms, onion, green bell pepper, cider vinegar, 1/2 cup sugar, vegetable oil, black pepper, salt, basil, and oregano in a...
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can wax beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can cut green beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, cubed
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 cup white sugar, or more to taste (optional)
Related recipes like Three Bean Salad with Corn
Serve your Caprese salad on toothpicks for a fun, easy appetizer. It takes just a few minutes to thr...
Serve your Caprese salad on toothpicks for a fun, easy appetizer. ... Caprese Appetizer Recipe Your guests will love these bite sized skewers of mozzarella ...
I love greens, garlic, and lemon! This blends all three for an awesome-tasting side dish....
I love greens, garlic, and lemon! ... Fresh and frittered corn! .... flakes out and cook the chard in 1/4 cup of chicken stock, drizzling the oil and lemon on afterward.