Classic Pad Thai
This recipe is a perfect example of Thai cooking for beginners. Once mastered, you'll forget stopping for take-out and make this easy stir-fry a weeknight staple.
Cover noodles with boiling water and let stand for 5 minutes; drain well and reserve. Heat half the oil in a wok or deep skillet set over high heat. Crumble in chicken and add hot sauce; stir-fry...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 15 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 8 ounces medium width rice vermicelli noodles
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 pound ground chicken
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound peeled, deveined raw shrimp
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated gingerroot
- 1/2 cup vegetable or chicken broth
- 1/2 cup Heinz Tomato Ketchup
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 1/2 cups bean sprouts
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander or parsley leaves
- chopped peanuts
Related recipes like Classic Pad Thai
"Empanada dough is filled with a tasty combination of ground beef, onion, black bean soup and queso ...
Empanada dough is filled with a tasty combination of ground beef, onion, ... Walmart; 3041 N Rainbow Blvd; LAS VEGAS, NV 89108 ... Organic, free range eggs from small family farms for all your holiday baking ... 47. Campbell's Original Green Bean Casserole Recipe and Video Update the classic holiday dish with bacon ...
Pan-fried chicken breast medallions get a light, fresh lemon-butter sauce with capers and parsley....
Mushrooms take classic chicken piccata to new heights of flavor. ... Sour Cream Pork Chops Recipe These are the most tender and succulent pork chops you ...
A homey recipe for pork chops simmered in a savory, chunky tomato sauce. This is also delicious simm...
A homey recipe for pork chops simmered in a savory, chunky tomato sauce. This is ... See how to make a classic pan fried pork chop dish in three easy steps.