Chocolate Cupcakes with Marshmallow Cream Filling
Moist, tender chocolate cake conceals a marshmallow filling in these delightful treats. They’re yummy even without frosting.
Directions In a small bowl, combine the boiling water, cocoa and coffee. Stir until cocoa is dissolved; set aside. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs,...
- Yield: 18 servings
- Cooking time: 20 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 1/4 cup hot brewed coffee
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1-1/4 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups cake flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons hot water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- Assorted seasonal sprinkles and candies
Related recipes like Chocolate Cupcakes with Marshmallow Cream Filling
Everyone in my family loves this cookie, they're like little pecan pies, and you can make them with ...
In a medium bowl, stir together the cream cheese, 1/2 cup butter and flour until ... Cherry Walnut Bars Recipe Bars with a shortbread like base and topped with ...
powdered milk or vanilla protein ( I used chocolate protein). Breakfast Cookies. Welcome to Real Food by Dad, where I create and share easy to make, ...
Think of this as chafing-dish pizza without the dough! Five minutes in the microwave and you've got ...
"All your favorite pizza ingredients in a hot dip made in the microwave. Serve with .... Here's a creamy baked dip that tastes just like Buffalo chicken wings! ... Jalapeno Popper Spread Recipe This is an easy cream cheese spread to make, and ...