Baked Salmon Cakes
Baked in muffin pans and served with sauce on the side, these cute cakes make a fantastic light meal. You can also bake a double batch and freeze some for a quick, healthy supper later in the...
Directions In a large bowl, combine the first 11 ingredients. Place 1/3 cup salmon mixture into eight muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Bake at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until a thermometer...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 10 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) salmon, drained, bones and skin removed
- 1-1/2 cups soft whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon capers, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- Dash lemon juice
Related recipes like Baked Salmon Cakes
Baked salmon with onion powder and dried dill weed. With just a hint of seasoning, you can make salm...
Salmon with Lemon and Dill. Ideal pairing of salmon with butter sauce, dill and lemon. Lemon Pepper Salmon II. Oven broiled salmon, glazed with butter and ...
Use a snowflake-shape cutter to form classic sugar cookies. Once baked, use a decorating bag with a ...
Use a snowflake shape cutter to form classic sugar cookies. Once baked, use a decorating bag with a small round tip to precisely apply Royal Icing to create a ...