Pork with Apple-Cinnamon Rice
“My mother always had a way of making every dish she served special,” Edie DeSpain recalls from Logan, Utah. “This pork entree with apples, raisins, cinnamon and maple-flavored syrup...
Directions In a saucepan, combine the water, apple juice, apple, rice, raisins, cinnamon and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-18 minutes or until liquid...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 15 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1-1/4 cups water
- 1/4 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 1 cup chopped peeled apple (about 1 medium)
- 3/4 cup uncooked long grain rice
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/3 cup sugar-free maple-flavored syrup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
Related recipes like Pork with Apple-Cinnamon Rice
Get Pork Roast with Cumin-Spiked Mixed Berry Sauce and Roasted Parsnips Recipe from Food Network...
Seasoned pork neck bones are simmered with lima beans in this tasty and filling Southern classic....
Seasoned pork neck bones are simmered with lima beans in this tasty and filling ... Southern Style Neck Bones Recipe Seasoned pork neck bones are baked ...
Get Sunny's Spicy Spaghetti with Mega Meatballs Recipe from Food Network...
Get Sunny's Spicy Spaghetti with Mega Meatballs Recipe from Food Network. ... Add the ground round, pork, eggs, and garlic and gently combine. Form into 8 ...