Hwy 61 Roadhouse BBQ Spaghetti
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Hwy 61 Roadhouse BBQ Spaghetti recipe from Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives
Directions Watch how to make this recipe. Preheat the broiler or toaster oven.Put the reserved pasta water in a large skillet. Heat over a medium flame until it begins to steam.Add the BBQ...
- Yield: 2 entree or 4 sides
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 10 Min
- Rating: 2/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1 pound cooked spaghetti, 4 ounces cooking water reserved
- 8 ounces BBQ sauce
- 6 ounces pulled pork (with no sauce and shredded into small pieces)
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- Two 4-inch pieces French bread, cut in half lengthwise
- 4 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
Related recipes like Hwy 61 Roadhouse BBQ Spaghetti
Simple, flavorful recipes for all your favorite pasta dishes. From one-pot wonders to classic spaghe...
Simple, flavorful recipes for all your favorite pasta dishes. From one pot wonders to classic spaghetti + meatballs, they're all here, and they're all delicious.