Chicken Tortilla Soup III
The base for this chicken stew with Mexican seasonings is made by combining chicken broth and salsa with half-and-half and condensed cream of chicken soup. Garnish with tortilla chips and grated cheese.
In a large pot over medium heat, saute the garlic and onion in the butter or margarine for 5 minutes. Add flour and stir well, cooking for 1 minute more. Add the broth and half-and-half. Bring...
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 4 cups half-and-half
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup fresh salsa
- 1 (15 ounce) can creamed corn
- 6 boneless, chicken breast halves - cooked, skinned
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 (1.27 ounce) packet dry fajita seasoning
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 16 ounces tortilla chips
- 8 ounces shredded Monterey Jack cheese
Related recipes like Chicken Tortilla Soup III
Honey, teriyaki sauce, Chinese five-spice powder, and red pepper flakes give distinctive flavor to t...
Honey, teriyaki sauce, Chinese five spice powder, and red pepper flakes give distinctive flavor ... A pasta salad with chicken, sesame dressing, and fresh herbs.
Ranch dressing and cream of celery soup offsets the spice from buffalo wing sauce in a satisfying, m...
Ranch dressing and cream of celery soup offsets the spice from buffalo wing sauce ..... We love buffalo chicken with blue cheese and crunchy celery to go with .