Lemon-Mint Pound Cake with Strawberries
Lemon and mint are two ingredients that shout summer to me. This twist on strawberry shortcake comes together like a charm and is great when you want to impress. —Nichole Jones, Pleasant Grove, Utah
Directions Place sugar and mint in a small food processor; cover and process until blended. Set aside. In a large bowl, cream butter and 1-3/4 cups confectioners' sugar until light and fluffy....
- Yield: 12 servings
- Cooking time: 60 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh mint leaves
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 2-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar, divided
- 3 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2-1/4 cups heavy whipping cream, divided
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 jar (10 ounces) lemon curd
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, sliced
Related recipes like Lemon-Mint Pound Cake with Strawberries
Beetroot is actually very sweet and keeps this rich chocolate loaf wonderfully moist...
Baking powder is a raising agent that is commonly used in cake making. It is made ... Orange & saffron syrup cake. 5. (2 ratings) ... Fruit filled clementine cake.