Chili Beef Stir-Fry with Scallions and Snow Peas
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Chili Beef Stir-Fry with Scallions and Snow Peas recipe from Aida Mollenkamp
Directions Whisk the chili-garlic sauce, soy sauce, mirin, honey, sesame oil, and cornstarch together in a small bowl and set aside. Cut the beef lengthwise along the grain into 3 or 4 (2-inch)...
- Yield: 3 to 4 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 10 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 2 tablespoons chili-garlic sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons mirin or sherry
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 pound flank steak, trimmed and frozen briefly
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 6 scallions, ends trimmed and thinly sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 12 ounces snow peas
Related recipes like Chili Beef Stir-Fry with Scallions and Snow Peas
This chocolate learned me my grandma, chocolate is very soft and delicate in compare to chocolate bo...
Take a sauce pan, preheat a hob. First melt a butter in sauce pan, next add 1 glass of water and stir. Add sugar cacao powder and vanilia extract, and simmer for ...