Spicy Three-Meat Chili
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Spicy Three-Meat Chili recipe from Nancy Fuller
Directions Watch how to make this recipe. Heat the olive oil in a large Dutch oven over high heat and add the ground pork, ground bison and ground chuck; using the back of a wooden spoon, break...
- Yield: 6 to 8 servings
- Cooking time: 1 Hour 30 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 pound ground bison
- 1 pound ground beef chuck
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 red bell peppers, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, seeds removed, chopped
- 1 large white onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons chopped chipotle chiles in adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Kosher salt and ground black pepper
- One 28-ounce can tomato puree
- One 28-ounce can crushed tomatoes
- 1 cup lager-style beer
- Two 16-ounce cans red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
Related recipes like Spicy Three-Meat Chili
Get Spicy Duck Empanadas with Fire Sauce and Cilantro Cream Recipe from Food Network...
Season the duck meat with 1 teaspoon of the Southwest Seasoning. When the pan is smoking hot, add the duck and stir fry for 1 1/2 minutes. Stir in the corn, ...
High in Omega 3 and protein...
... Lunchbox · Snacks for kids · see more... Cakes & baking .... Mix the crab meat with the breadcrumbs, egg, pepper and tabasco. Spoon into ... Crab, avocado & herby hollandaise tarts. 4.333335 ... Bloody Mary pepper prawns. 5. (1 rating).