Here's a chili recipe you'll love, combining ground beef and cubed top sirloin. Other ingredients include beer, strong-brewed coffee, unsweetened cocoa powder and ground cumin.
Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Cook onions, garlic, ground beef and cubed sirloin in oil for 10 minutes, or until the meat is well browned and the onions are tender. Mix in...
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 2 Hour
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 onions, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3/4 pound beef sirloin, cubed
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can peeled and diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle dark beer
- 1 cup strong brewed coffee
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tomato paste
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 (15 ounce) cans kidney beans
- 4 fresh hot chile peppers, seeded and chopped
Related recipes like Chili I
Get Peppery Coleslaw with Orange Chili Vinaigrette Recipe from Food Network...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Argentinean Skewers with Sherry Vinegar Steak Sauce and Grilled Sc...
Serve skewers with grilled scallions and Sherry Vinegar Steak Sauce. ... I didn't make the Sherry Vinegar Steak Sauce because I had a chili lime dressing with ...
Green bell peppers are stuffed with rice, chili-style tomatoes, and Mexican cheese blend, creating a...
Green bell peppers are stuffed with rice, chili style tomatoes, and Mexican cheese blend, creating a hearty and not too spicy vegetarian ... profile image .... Absolute Mexican Cornbread Recipe and Video This has got to be the tastiest and the ...