Tomato Soup Cake III
This is a moist spice cake with a surprise ingredient!
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9 x 13 inch pan. In a large bowl, cream sugar and shortening. Add beaten eggs, and mix well. Stir in salt, cinnamon, nutmeg,...
- Yield: 18
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
Related recipes like Tomato Soup Cake III
For a deliciously nostalgic cake, combine a classic flavour combination of orange and chocolate in t...
Not made this particular cake but I have a recipe for an amazing (at least I think so!) chocolate orange marble cake on my blog below. I've found cocoa powder ...