Slow Cooker Vegetarian Chili
This vegetarian chili uses a bit of coconut milk for a creamy texture to complement the mixture of baked beans, black, beans, and kidney beans.
Stir vegetable bouillon, cumin, garlic, chili powder, turmeric, oregano, basil, and red pepper together in a small saucepan; heat over low heat until aromatic, 1 to 2 minutes. Add water, bring...
- Yield: 12
- Cooking time: 6 Hour 40 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 2 cubes vegetable bouillon, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 cup water
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can dark red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can vegetarian baked beans
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1 cup diced carrot
- 1 cup fresh green beans, trimmed and cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 cup coconut milk (optional)
Related recipes like Slow Cooker Vegetarian Chili
This rainbow salad makes a refreshing vegetarian main packed with cannellini beans, broad beans, car...
This rainbow salad makes a refreshing vegetarian main packed with cannellini beans, broad beans, ... Grilled salmon salad with watercress yogurt dressing. 5.
Rice and bite-sized meatballs made with pork and beef float in beef broth seasoned with green chili ...
"A rich, filling version of Mexican meatball soup. I make the meatballs ahead and freeze them to use as needed. Mild or hot salsa may be used; green chili salsa ...