Chorizo Stuffed Bell Peppers
Bell peppers are stuffed with a spicy blend of chorizo, onions, garlic, fresh herbs, Worcestershire, three kinds of cheese, and rice. If you have a taste for spice, you'll love them.
Bring a large pot of water to boil. Place peppers in boiling water, and cook 5 minutes. Remove, and set aside to cool. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). In a large skillet, cook...
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 1 Hour
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 6 bell peppers, tops cut off and seeded
- 1 pound chorizo sausage
- 1 stalk celery, minced
- 1 carrot, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can whole peeled tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- chopped fresh parsley
- chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 cup uncooked long grain rice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can tomato soup
Related recipes like Chorizo Stuffed Bell Peppers
These chicken stuffed shells are easy and very yummy. Plus they heat up as leftovers really well! My...
These chicken stuffed shells are easy and very yummy. Plus they heat up as leftovers really well! My family loves them!!! I usually cook a 3 4 pound chicken and ...
Spicy sausage, cheese and crescent make a fun and quick appetizer for your next party. MORE+ LESS-...
1: lb chorizo or hot Italian sausage Save $. 1/4: cup finely chopped red bell pepper Save $. 2: cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese (8 oz) Save $. 1: can (8 oz) ...