Strawberry & tarragon panna cotta
The delicate green herb adds a subtle fragrant twist to these dainty Italian desserts with set cream and berries
Blend half the strawberries with the icing sugar in a food processor until smooth. Pass through a sieve, then taste for sweetness. Toss the rest of the berries into the sauce. When ready to...
- Yield: Serves 6
- Cooking time: 10 Min
- Rating: 1/5
- Publisher: Bbcgoodfood.com
- 450ml (300ml and 150ml pots) double cream
- 400ml milk Milk mill-kOne of the most widely used ingredients, milk is often referred to as a complete food. While cow… (semi-skimmed or whole)
- 20g pack tarragon Tarragon ta-ra-gonA popular and versatile herb, tarragon has an intense flavour that's a unique mix of sweet…
- 4 sheets leaf gelatine
- vegetable or sunflower oil Sunflower oilA variety of oils can be used for baking. Sunflower is the one we use most often at Good Food as… , for greasing (optional)
- 100g golden caster sugar
- 450g strawberry Strawberry straw-bare-eeOnce available in Britain for just a brief period during the summer, strawberries are now a year… , roughly chopped
- 25g icing sugar, plus a little extra to taste (optional)
Related recipes like Strawberry & tarragon panna cotta
The classic Victoria sandwich is always a teatime winner, every bite brings a taste of nostalgia...
Giant strawberry shortcake. 4.25. (5 ratings) .... Superbly easy! Add some sliced fresh strawberries on top of the cream for extra yum. shazz2. 1st May, 2011. 5.05.
Dress torn romaine lettuce with a quick-to-make creamy Caesar dressing using this salad recipe....
Green Goddess Salad Dressing. It's the classic green salad dressing starring tarragon and parsley. Kale, Quinoa, Avocado Salad with Dijon Dressing. Loaded ...
Get Mess of Mushrooms Recipe from Food Network...
1 pound cultivated, shiitake, or portobello mushrooms (choose one or several types); 1/2 cup ... 2 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs like parsley or tarragon, optional ... Heat oil or butter in large wide skillet and saute shallots for a minute. ... To serve spoon over grilled chicken; use as base for tortellini soup or pizza topping.