Perfect Summer Fruit Salad
Layers of fresh fruit are soaked a citrusy sauce in this colorful salad.
Bring orange juice, lemon juice, brown sugar, orange zest, and lemon zest to a boil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer until slightly thickened, about...
- Yield: 10
- Cooking time: 5 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 2/3 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups cubed fresh pineapple
- 2 cups strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 3 kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 2 oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1 cup seedless grapes
- 2 cups blueberries
Related recipes like Perfect Summer Fruit Salad
Get Avocado Grapefruit Salad with Sour Cream-Honey Dressing Recipe from Food Network...
Arrange alternating grapefruit sections and avocados slices on 6 salad plates. Whisk together sour cream, lime juice, honey, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
Strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries are piled into a homemade pie shell, covered with a flaky...
Strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries are piled into a homemade pie shell, covered ... Frozen fruit may be used instead of fresh." .... Super Summer Salsa.