Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Ribbon Meatloaf recipe from Trisha Yearwood
Directions Watch how to make this recipe. For the biscuit dough: Using a pastry blender or two table knives, cut the shortening into the flour in a medium bowl until it resembles coarse meal....
- Yield: 6 to 8 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 30 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 4 tablespoons vegetable shortening
- 2 cups self-rising flour, plus extra for dusting
- 3/4 cup well-shaken buttermilk
- Cooking spray, for greasing
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1/3 cup self-rising flour
- 2 cups canned diced tomatoes, drained and juices reserved
- 1 3/4 cups frozen peas, thawed
Related recipes like Ribbon Meatloaf
Make your own Easter eggs. It's much easier than you'd think and you can add personal touch....
Make your own Easter eggs. It's much easier ... To decorate. 25g bag chocolate button; 25g bag white chocolate button, with speckles; ribbon, approx 50 cm long ...
"This is the recipe my Grandmother would make every year during the holidays. I found the recipe tuc...
The recipe for this all butter pound cake has been passed down for generations and was awarded a blue ribbon at the Kentucky State Fair.
Barbeque sauce-infused meatloaf is wrapped with bacon strips for a flavorful and rich twist on the t...
Brush bacon wrapped meatloaf with 3 tablespoons barbeque sauce. Continue baking until no longer pink ... Dad's Cheesy Bacon Wrapped Meat Loaf Recipe Meat loaf that is covered in bacon and .... Cauliflower Melts Are Your New Favorite.