Black Bean and Mango Salsa
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Black Bean and Mango Salsa recipe from Danny Boome
Directions Roasted Red Tomatoes: Put the beans into a large bowl and add the diced mango, red onion, roasted tomatoes, grated ginger root, cilantro, lime zest, orange zest and juices and drizzle...
- Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 6 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 mango, finely diced
- 1/2 cup finely diced red onion
- 2 roasted red tomatoes, recipe follows
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh gingerroot
- 1 cup freshly chopped cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 orange, juiced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 large red tomatoes, quartered
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Coarse sea salt and fresh black pepper
Related recipes like Black Bean and Mango Salsa
A healthy burger that's filling too. These are great for anyone who craves a big bite but doesn't wa...
... tuna burgers, Mexican bean burgers with lime yogurt & salsa or Turkey burgers with beetroot relish. .... The falafels came apart a bit when i tried to fry them.
Black beans and feta are tossed in a simple vinegar-based dressing for a simple and easy party dip....
Black beans and feta are tossed in a simple vinegar based dressing for a simple ... 0. Recipe by: lisamiller55. "Simple, healthy, and delicious black bean dip.".
This goes with so many family dishes, such as chilli con carne, soups, salads and barbecues...
Beef & bean chilli bowl with chipotle yogurt. 3.75. (6 ratings). Beef & bean chilli bowl with chipotle yogurt. Creamed corn. 0. (0 ratings). Creamed corn · Chickpea ...