Peruvian Seafood Chowder
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Peruvian Seafood Chowder recipe from Food Network Kitchen
Directions Mince the garlic and chile pepper. Sprinkle with salt and mash with the flat side of a chef's knife to make a paste. Heat 3 tablespoons olive oil in a large pot over medium heat....
- Yield: 6 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 55 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 Scotch bonnet chile pepper, seeds removed
- Kosher salt
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails intact (shells reserved)
- 4 ears corn, kernels cut off (cobs reserved)
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 small butternut squash, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 large Yukon gold potato, peeled and diced
- 1 12 -ounce can evaporated milk
- 1 pound mussels, scrubbed and debearded
- 1/2 pound flounder fillet, cut into chunks
- 2 large egg yolks, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
Related recipes like Peruvian Seafood Chowder
Casseroles aren't just for winter - this light, vibrant one-pot is packed with spring veg and herby ...
Summer chicken & basil stew. 4.066175. (34 ratings) ... Beetroot & butternut stew. 1.25. (10 ratings) ... Spicy seafood stew with tomatoes & lime. 4.666665.
A delicious bisque made with shrimp and crab meat. A garnish of chopped green onions is always a del...
A delicious bisque made with shrimp and crab meat. ... Avocado Shrimp Bisque Recipe Chopped shrimp and avocado are cooked in ... 47. Matt's Crab & Clam Bisque Recipe This luscious bisque combines seafood with potatoes, milk .... Thanks to the reviews, I omitted the shrimp, loaded up on the frozen crab meat, a.