Chicken and Seafood Paella
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Chicken and Seafood Paella recipe from Guy Fieri
Directions In a large stock pot over high heat add 2 tablespoons oil. Add the chicken thighs and ham hocks and brown thighs on both sides. Remove chicken to a plate, leaving the ham hocks in...
- Yield: 6 servings
- Cooking time: 2 Hour 30 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 4 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 6 skinless chicken thighs
- 2 ham hocks
- 2 cups onion, diced, divided
- 1 cup celery, roughly chopped
- 1 cup carrots, roughly chopped
- 3 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 cup white wine
- Seafood stock, about 2 cups
- 1 tablespoon saffron dissolved in 1 cup warm water for 3 minutes
- 1 pound Mexican style chorizo
- 1 cup red bell peppers, diced
- 3 cups Arborio rice
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons freshly ground black pepper
- 6 scallops
- 6 mussels
- 6 clams, choice
- 1/2 cup scallions, diced, for garnish
- 1/4 cup Roma tomatoes, for garnish
Related recipes like Chicken and Seafood Paella
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Wild Rice and Goat Cheese Dressing recipe from Bobby Flay...
Get this all star, easy to follow Wild Rice and Goat Cheese Dressing recipe from Bobby Flay. ... Easy Recipes · Dinner Ideas · Chicken Recipes · Gluten Free Recipes .... 3/4 pound Spanish style chorizo, diced, see Cook's note* ... Add the onion mixture, bread, goat cheese, parsley and 2 cups of the chicken stock to the rice.
This is so good we'd be surprised if this chicken fillet recipe doesn't become a firm favourite. Sav...
Place on a baking tray and roast for 15 mins or until the mushrooms are softened and the cheese is bubbling. Show more .... I wrapped the chicken in prosciutto and my 7 year old scoffed the lot. ... Feta stuffed mushrooms with mustard slaw.