Chicken and Tater Tot Casserole
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Chicken and Tater Tot Casserole recipe from Food Network Kitchen
Directions Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.Melt the butter in a large heavy pot over medium-high heat until hot. Add the carrots, celery and onions and season with 1 teaspoon salt and 3/4...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 carrots, cut into 1/2-inch thick rounds
- 2 stalks celery, cut into 1/4-inch half-moons
- 1 onion, chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup whole milk
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 3 cups frozen tater tots, thawed
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
Related recipes like Chicken and Tater Tot Casserole
These little dumplings are made of seasoned ground beef or ground lamb wrapped in a homemade egg pas...
These little dumplings are made of seasoned ground beef or ground lamb wrapped in a ... See how to make simple, soul satisfying chicken and dumplings.
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Oven Fried Chicken recipe from Paula Deen...
Nov 2, 2013 1 cup grated Parmesan ... In a shallow dish, combine bread crumbs, cheese, 2 tablespoons olive oil, thyme, salt and pepper, to taste. ... Giada's Winter Minestrone ... cheese (10); chicken (85); crisp (4); family (37); honey (10).