Balsamic Glazed Chicken Wings
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Balsamic Glazed Chicken Wings recipe from Robert Irvine
Directions In a mixing bowl, combine the soy sauce, honey, balsamic vinegar, blackening spice and rotisserie blend, mixing well. Add wings to mixture and let marinate for 1 hour. Preheat oven...
- Yield: 8 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 25 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 4 tablespoons Irvine Spices Cajun Blackening Spice
- 2 tablespoons Irvine Spices Smokey Rotisserie Blend Seasoning
- 40 small chicken wings, wing tip removed and separated at joint
Related recipes like Balsamic Glazed Chicken Wings
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Ravioli with Balsamic Brown Butter recipe from Giada De Laurentiis...
Nov 2, 2013 Get this all star, easy to follow Ravioli with Balsamic Brown Butter recipe from Giada De Laurentiis. ... the balsamic brown butter. Sprinkle walnuts and Parmesan over the top. ... Minty Christmas Tree Cutout Cookies. (01:31) ...