Texas Chicken Hash
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Texas Chicken Hash recipe from Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives
Directions For the Texas Chicken Hash: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Season the chicken with garlic powder, chili powder, and black pepper. Put into a roasting pan and cover with foil....
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 1 Hour 0 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- Chili powder
- Garlic powder
- Ground black pepper
- 4 potatoes, diced
- 1 stick butter, divided
- 6 green bell peppers, chopped, plus 2 red bell peppers, chopped
- 4 onions, chopped
- Oil, for deep-frying, plus more for frying eggs
- 16 corn tortillas
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 cups milk
- 1 habenero pepper, chopped
- 4 cups grated cheese, any cheese of choice
- 8 eggs
- Tony Chachere's seasoning, to taste
- Avocado slices, for garnish
- Tomato slices, for garnish
Related recipes like Texas Chicken Hash
Enjoy the dining out experience at home with this restaurant-inspired recipe....
Enjoy the dining out experience at home with this restaurant inspired recipe. ... Even the kids ate it (13, 11, and 8)! My slow cooker cooked the chicken perfectly ...
A hearty soup with lots of vegetables and rice is a great use for a leftover turkey frame. Simmer th...
2 cubes chicken bouillon ... Turkey Wild Rice Soup Recipe Wild rice is cooked in chicken broth, then .... We like spicy so I added about 1/2 tsp of chili f.
This is a simple chicken curry soup. Recipe is quite spicy as is. Adjust the amount of green curry p...
Spicy Chicken Thai Noodle Soup Recipe This slow cooker chicken soup is ... Gluten Free Thai Chicken Soup Recipe Thai Chicken Soup gets the gluten free ...