Spinach Gnocchi with Gorgonzola Cream Sauce
Creamy, zesty, and delicious! A fantastic alternative to regular pasta dishes!
Beat eggs with 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, and 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg in a large bowl. Mix in ricotta cheese and spinach until evenly blended. Continue mixing in the flour, 1/4 cup...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 10 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 (16 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon brandy extract
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg to taste
- 2 ounces crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
Related recipes like Spinach Gnocchi with Gorgonzola Cream Sauce
Get Crepes Stuffed with Fresh Fruit, Maple Syrup, and Creme Anglaise Recipe from Food Network...
If you know someone who likes Bakewell tart, then they will just love this cake – it’s full of a...
For the filling and top. ½ a 340g jar morello cherry ... Cherry & almond sponge with pistachio crème fraîche. 3.5. (2 ratings) .... Poppy seeds on the top are good if there's nothing else. My Book Club .... Coffee cream & walnut cupcakes. 4.20513.