Chicken Tacos with Pineapple Pico de Gallo
“This recipe is not only light and tasty but also absolutely delicious,” writes Jenny Flake from Gilbert, Arizona. “The pineapple and mango are bursting with flavor and add great taste...
Directions For pico de gallo, in a small bowl, combine the pineapple, mango, cilantro, onion, lime juice and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Set aside. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray,...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 5 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled mango
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt-free garlic seasoning blend
- 8 corn tortillas (6 inches), warmed
Related recipes like Chicken Tacos with Pineapple Pico de Gallo
Get Spicy Pineapple Marinade for Chicken Recipe from Food Network...
Get Spicy Pineapple Marinade for Chicken Recipe from Food Network. ... Add pineapple juice, lime juice, cilantro and lime peel and process until ... Grilled Chicken Wings with Spicy Chipotle Hot Sauce and Blue Cheese Yogurt Dipping Sauce.
Get Emeril's Chicken Stir-Fry with Green Beans Recipe from Food Network...
In a large wok or saute pan, heat the oil over high heat. Add the chicken and stirring constantly, cook until brown, 1 to 2 minutes. Add the beans and stir fry until ...